The G.I. Joe Collector’s Club FSS 7 previews continue with a look at the mock-up for Tundra Ranger Stalker!
G.I. JOE TUNDRA RANGER
Code Name: SGT. STALKER
(Inspired by the 1989 action figure.)
Includes: removable tactical vest, NEW hat, rifle,
knife, kayak with stabilizer, machine gun mount,
double-ended paddle, and figure stand.
“That guy’s AWESOME!”
That was the reaction by Scoop in the DiC mini-series Operation: Dragonfire the very first time Stalker deployed his Tundra Ranger kayak.
That statement might just hold true today with the reveal of the FSS 7 update to this classic 1989 Stalker design. Sure, the Club is reusing some existing parts but that’s to be expected. The Retaliation G.I. Joe Trooper legs are back– as is the head that was most recently used for the Tiger Force Stalker and the FSS Jammer figures. However, the accessories are clearly the focus here– including a reproduction of the original cold weather outrigger kayak!
Of course, will he be able to sit in the kayak? Well, that’s another story…
Not too shabby, Collector’s Club. Not too shabby at all! Now only Crystal Ball remains unseen!
For those who are keeping score, here’s the roster of FSS 7:
- Arctic Cobra Commander – based on the cancelled two-pack version
- Budo – G.I. Joe Samurai
- Crystal Ball – Cobra Hypnotist
- Dreadnok Salvage Crew – Code name: Dreadnok Kaos
- Dusty & Sandstorm (v3) – DiC era Desert Trooper and coyote
- General Hawk (1991) – DiC era jet pack version
- Ice Viper Officer – based on the Club’s Flaming Moth version
- Kangor – International repaint of Big Boa
- Stalker (Tundra Ranger) – DiC era cold weather version with kayak
- Treadmark (aka Skidmark) – the Desert Fox driver returns
- Tiger Force Kim “Jinx” Arashikage – based on the 2003 six-pack version
- Tomax – inspired by the Shattered Glass/Sunbow look
The FSS 7 page is LIVE now and accepting subscriptions! The cost of the thirteen figure set (including the bonus piece) is $375.00 plus shipping. Place your order prior to December 4, 2017 and keep your eyes peeled to GIJoeClub.com for more previews.