The G.I. Joe Collector’s Club has dropped another FSS 7 preview: Dreadnok Kaos!
DREADNOK SALVAGE CREW
Code Name: DREADNOK KAOS
(Inspired by the unreleased “concept case” action figure.)
Includes: removable harness, pistol, bolo,
wrist crossbow, machete, and figure stand.
Ladies and Joe fans– feast your eyes on Jason Voorhies! Um…. I mean… Dreadnok Kaos!
All kidding aside, this figure has been on some fans’ “most wanted” radar ever since his first reveal as part of the Concept Case from Joe Con 2012. He’s got a very Dreadnok look with the rugby/web gear from the 2011 Thrasher (or “Thunder” as Hasbro dubbed it) and the Road Pig crossbow that was finally released as part of the Danger in the Docks set. The original Dreadnoks were inspired by the Marauders in the Road Warrior and this design is in keep with that aesthetic.
I do have to laugh at the fact that he was a machete and hockey mask. I know he’s supposed to be a troop builder but for the love of Colton’s Ghost please let his birthplace be listed at “Crystal Lake”.
While he’s not on my “must have list” from this series, he’s not half bad!
For those who are keeping score, here’s the roster of FSS 7:
- Arctic Cobra Commander – based on the cancelled two-pack version
- Budo – G.I. Joe Samurai
- Crystal Ball – Cobra Hypnotist
- Dreadnok Salvage Crew – Code name: Dreadnok Kaos
- Dusty & Sandstorm (v3) – DiC era Desert Trooper and coyote
- General Hawk (1991) – DiC era jet pack version
- Ice Viper Officer – based on the Club’s Flaming Moth version
- Kangor – International repaint of Big Boa
- Stalker (Tundra Ranger) – DiC era cold weather version with kayak
- Treadmark (aka Skidmark) – the Desert Fox driver returns
- Tiger Force Kim “Jinx” Arashikage – based on the 2003 six-pack version
- Tomax – inspired by the Shattered Glass/Sunbow look
The FSS 7 page is LIVE now! The cost of the thirteen figure set (including the bonus piece) is $375.00 plus shipping. Place your order prior to December 4, 2017 and keep your eyes peeled to GIJoeClub.com for more previews.