Joe Con 2017 has begun and the golden ticket holders have picked up their sets. Thanks to Mike Tinnel of Just Another G.I. Joe Show, we have some information on this year’s souvenir list. So, without further adieu:
- BF 2000 Vector Jet (repainted Conquest) – $132.00
- Cobra Sky Serpent w/Pilot (rumored to be a Black Dragon VTOL) – $95.00
- BF 2000 Marauder Snowmobile 2 Pack (repainted Polar Battle Bears) – $64.00
- Cobra Laser Vipers 3 Pack (concept case version from a few years ago) – $80.00
- Ultimate Enemies 2 Pack (two pack of DeeJay and his Brazilian repaint Corasao, an Eco-Warriors foe) – $58.00
- Cobra B.A.T. Rocket Glider 2 Pack (rumored to be the Cobra Jet Pack) – $58.00
- Battle Force 2000 weapons pack – $13.00
This year’s attendee exclusive is a red & blue Cobra release of the Laser Artillery Weapon
Over at GeneralsJoes.com, Justin has some screen shots from the comic that back up a lot of our guesses here.
Lastly, here’s a quick look at this year’s set courtesy of Mike Tinnel’s cell phone:
For those who purchased bagged sets, it’s being reported that three of the figures are packaged sans accessories. The Club will be providing the missing pieces to purchasers at a later date. However, if you bought a set on eBay, be sure to check with the seller to make certain that they will ship you the missing gear!
We’ll have more information as it becomes available but this is what we know thus far from the first night of Joe Con 2017!
And now you know!