Another day, another G.I. Joe FSS 6.0 preview. Feast your eyes on Captain Skip.
SPECIAL ACTION FORCE OFFICER
Code Name: CAPTAIN SKIP
(Inspired by the 1983 International action figure!)
Includes: removable harness, sub machine gun, zip line handle,
Union Jack flag with flag pole, and figure stand.
NOTE: These modern era club exclusive action figures will not be exact replicas of their vintage counterparts. All images are Photoshop mock-up representations, final product, accessories and/or colors may vary!
Holy FSS 6 Action Force, Batman! I’m not an international figure collector by any stretch of the imagination. However, I have to admit that Captain Skip looks pretty good. Simple, but good. The design is very reminiscent of the original Action Force design. The head and torso appear to be re-purposed from the Rise of Cobra Sgt. Stone . The camo pattern seems solid and could be a decent match for last year’s FSS 4 Jammer figure.
Sure, he’s not the most complex figure the Club has ever released but for some reason I kind of dig it. Captain Skip is a decent addition to FSS 6. (I’m trying not to think about the price increase and how there’s no new tooling on this figure. At all…)
In case you needed a refresher, the roster for G.I. Joe FSS 6 is as follows:
- Cobra Artillery Commander WORMS Officer
- Cobra EEL Commander Guillotine
- Cobra Night Stalker Commander
- G.I. Joe Covert Operations Vorona
- G.I. Joe Designated Marksman Cross Hair
- G.I. Joe Helicopter Pilot Windmill (Funskool version)
- G.I. Joe Ninja Commando Dojo
- G.I. Joe Shoreline Defender Rampart
- G.I. Joe Stealth Fighter Pilot Jonas “Ghostrider” Jeffries
- Space Vehicle Launcher Operator Hardtop
- Special Action Force Officer Captain Skip
- Winter Operations Specialist Sub-Zero
A subscription will run fans $375 + shipping. The sign-up period runs now through June 2, 2017. To secure your own site, visit the G.I. Joe FSS 6.0 sign-up page today!