The reveals for the Joe Con 2015 Tiger Force vs. Iron Grenadiers set continue with a look at Big Brawler!
– 25th Anniversary Modern Style/Fully Poseable Action Figure
– 1st Modern Era Character Release based on 2003 Tiger Force set
– Removable Bandana and Shoulder Harness
– Includes G.I. Joe Logo Stand, Minigun, Backpack with
Ammo Strip, Assault Rifle, Pistol, and Trophy Sword
It would appear that the Club is continuing the homage to the 2003 Toys R Us exclusive Tiger Force set with this release. However, everyone’s favorite “Not Outback” appears to be based on Big Brawler v2 right down to the color scheme. It would seem that this Valor Vs. Venom-inspired figure is built on the frame of the 2011 Slaughter’s Marauders Red Dog figure with the Resolute Roadblock legs for support.
I do have to say that his accessories are all over the map. Sword, mini-gun, pistol, rifle– all that’s missing is a kitchen sink! Sadly, Brawler is a character that I have zero attachment to outside of the countless “BRAWLIN’!” meme’s generated over at JoeCustoms.com back in the mid-2000’s.
This means we have the following figures remaining before we’ve had a good look at the entire set:
- Tiger Force ): Sgt. Stalker,
Dial-Tone, Big Brawler, Wreckage, Recondo, Edwin “Lifeline” Steen.
- Iron Grenadiers (nine figures): General Mayhem, Metal-Head,
Undertow Officer, Iron Anvils x 3, Undertow x 3.
For information on the event in Springfield, IL be sure to visit GIJoeCon.com