Facebook seems to be the preferred communication method of the G.I. Joe Collector’s Club these days with all of the reveals of the subscription figures. It’s also a place where the Club has been answering questions in “real time” with fans regarding the “still to be revealed” 6 month program. After mining through some of the official posts, I’ve been able to glean the following bits of additional information:
- The subscription sign up period will be longer than 2 weeks.
- A subscription FAQ will be posted once the sub is available.
- Figures produced use Hasbro sculpts and will be shipped on 25A style cards.
- You MUST be an Officer-level member of the Collector’s Club to be eligible for the subscription.
- The cost-per-figure is likely to be below $25.00 per item. (Due to low production numbers)
- The number of figures produced will be based upon the number of subscriptions sold.
- Figures will be shipped 2 at a time in special packaging. (Seen below)
Keep your eyes peeled on the Club’s Facebook Page, Twitter feed, and at GIJoeClub.com for more details.
Check out the gallery below for a pic of both Iron Klaw (Monday’s reveal) as well as the shipping package preview revealed yesterday!