G.I. Joe FSS 4 sign-up ends today at Midnight CST!
This is it– the last day to sign-up for the entire series of G.I. Joe FSS 4. This year’s figure subscription service is mix of DiC era characters and international repaints with a long-requested figure of Cobra Commander’s son thrown in for flavor. It’s the usual mix of repurposed parts with a few new accessories and two new heads from Boss Fight Studio
The Club already released two sets of new teaser images to help drive up enthusiasm for G.I. Joe FSS 4 sign-ups. The first is a look at the prototype sculpts for Billy, Outback, and Sneak Peek’s periscope. (This is being sculpted in lieu of a third new head.)We cannot display this gallery
The second set of images has been added to main gallery below. It’s a series of mock-ups of the backside of each character in the roster. (There’s a pun in there somewhere.)
Also, for the first time the Club has offered a “hint” of the “13th Mystery Figure” included in this year’s set. I say “hint” in quotes because the clue presents very little opportunity to discern the character’s identity.
– It will be a Female Figure!
– Features a NEW head sculpt!
Yep– that’s the ENTIRE hint. Well, that narrows it down to the Baroness, Lady Jaye, Cover Girl, Scarlett, Jinx, Zarana, Pythona, G.I. Jane, Dr. Knox, Munitia, Mistress Armada, Candy Appel, Pale Peony, Shooter, and pretty much every non-male character to ever appear in G.I. Joe. Let the speculation begin…
Here’s the G.I. Joe FSS 4 roster one last time for those who want a refresher:
- Bunker Buster – code name Barricade
- Billy Arboc – aka Cobra Commander’s son (inspired by adult mercenary version)
- Law & Order (inspired by vintage version)
- Inferno BAT (based on the v1 but inspired by the mail-away version from the GvC era)
- Nunchuck (based on Ninja Force version)
- Cobra Ice Ninja (new deco of Night Creeper inspired by 1998 Toys R Us 3 pack version)
- Z-Force Jammer (will use Joe Con 2015 Tiger Force Stalker head)
- Tiger Force Sneak Peak (working on periscope now)
- Tiger Force Outback (not based on 25th Anniversary version)
Also, it’s come to light that not every link posted by the Club for sign-up is a secure link. Be sure when signing up that the URL you’re using begins with “https” and not just “http”. The Club has replied to concerns about credit card security that everyone’s information should be secure regardless of the URL used but also indicated that everyone should always be careful with their information. (Make of that what you will.)
If you’re signing up for G.I. Joe FSS 4, be sure to do so before MIDNIGHT CST today! (In other words by 11:59PM CST this evening.)