Modern Action Force team

The G.I. Joe fandom has some of the finest creative minds available. Post your custom creations here!

Modern Action Force team

Postby nighthawk » June 26th, 2018, 12:29 pm

I really liked Action Force (more specifically Z-Force) so I was very happy that the club gave us some Z-Force. I decided to expand so I added some Q-Force now. They aren't done directly to mimic the vintage ones though. I just decided to add my own little spin to them.

Moondancer: It's just DG Duke with a TF Lifeline head. I had to modify the head so it would sit lower. That was a little painful.
However, if anyone has an extra Mortar of any type, please let me know as I need a mortal to complete him. I gave him the head with glasses since I didn't give him a visor and later versions of Short Fuze has glasses, so since he's a Short Fuze repaint, I just went with it.

Lt. Dolphin: The grey shirt is to tie him and Moondancer to the vintage counterparts that were grey. Grey didn't look too tactical, but since the club released Lt. Dolphin with a kayak, it wouldn't be too bad to make him with this look I guess. The head is Steeler painted with black hair and a mic glued to the side. Was originally used on my Long Arm custom.

Communications Officer Breaker: I posted it before on Photobucket so I thought I'd post again. He's just the vintage head modified onto a Spc Altitude body with the vintage gear added too.

Big Ben: All I did was gave him a webgear and reversed the direction of the ammo belt bullets.

Steeler: I plan to make another Steeler in the future. This one is just a stand in.

My future plans include making AF Stalker and Hunter so Blades won't be so lonely.

Group shot:

Dolphin & Moondancer

Lt. Dolphin

Big Ben and Breaker

Breaker

Big Ben

Group shot in the ATC (I love the fact that the pegs are modern Joe sized)

ATC pics (Just cause I love this vehicle)
nighthawk
Colonel

Re: Modern Action Force team

Postby Goldbug » June 27th, 2018, 1:56 am

nice!
Goldbug
Brigadier General

Postby brig » June 28th, 2018, 9:52 am

Excellent work! I have been working on some Action Force guys myself, I now see I need to get an extra ripcord!
brig
Brigadier General

Postby GavinRen » July 7th, 2018, 7:04 am

Love those action figures. It's so neat that you can take the helmets off. Amazing work, Nighthawk. Can't wait to see the Stalker and Hunter figures too.
GavinRen
Greenshirt

Return to The Customs Corner