Modern 1992 Joe Ninja Force

The G.I. Joe fandom has some of the finest creative minds available. Post your custom creations here!

Modern 1992 Joe Ninja Force

Postby nighthawk » April 17th, 2018, 12:02 pm

I actually really liked Ninja Force when it came out, but hated the spring action gimmick. Here's my modern 1992 original Ninja Force Joe team. I do have the Cobra ones too but I didn't have to do any mods but happy to finally have my 1992 Ninja Force team. I had a Scarlett too but I just didn't like how the club made her too tall, so I'm just sticking to the original 4 members.

Team shot:

Storm Shadow:
Took a DG one and gave him some custom gear and used some white paint.

T'Jbang:
I never liked the huge gauntlets they gave him so I cut off some from the vintage figure to give him. Also taped his armor on with double sided tape as I hated how it just flops around and that the backpack peg was not long enough for the figure. With the armor taped down, it makes the backpack fit better.

Dojo:
I hated the sash as it made his webgear not fit on straight so I cut the sash off and left the belt portion. Flipped his webgear around as well.

Nunchuk:
Gave him a different head and the head wrap to make him look more vintage. Also added a Storm Shadow vest modified as well as a holster and pistol as the vintage one had a holster on his right leg.
nighthawk
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Modern 1992 Joe Ninja Force

Postby nighthawk » April 17th, 2018, 12:03 pm

I also made a T'Gin-Zu with the W2 DG SS. He was a later Ninja Force figure so I didn't include him in the shots above.

nighthawk
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby nighthawk » April 17th, 2018, 5:27 pm

Although not the Ninja Force version, this was my favourite version of SE. Gave him his vintage backpack and painted his visor.

nighthawk
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Lt Storm » April 17th, 2018, 5:39 pm

I liked the Ninja Force, even had a few of the figures. I didn't mind the spring action, what was frustrating was the limited pose-ability the figures had. I had Snake-Eyes, Storm Shadow, Scarlett, Banzai, Slice, Night Creeper, and orange mohawk Zartan. :lol:
Lt Storm
Warrant Officer

Return to The Customs Corner