FSS Ghostrider updates

The G.I. Joe fandom has some of the finest creative minds available. Post your custom creations here!

FSS Ghostrider updates

Postby nighthawk » April 17th, 2018, 11:34 am

I like Ghostrider but the club one's jacket was not too good in my opinion. Thanks to Raginspoon who sent me the Ghostrider kit as part of my order, I was finally able to update the FSS Ghostrider. I gave him Raginspoon's jacket and scarf. I have the helmet as well and when I find a suitable head, I may come back to this and give him a removable helmet but for now, I'll leave him like this. Also gave him a holster as well.

nighthawk
Colonel

Re: FSS Ghostrider updates

Postby nighthawk » April 18th, 2018, 11:27 am

I do have the helmet from the kit. I just have to figure out what head to use and I have to still paint the helmet.

Here is what I'm thinking to use.

Has Ghostrider ever been shown without his helmet in the comics? If not, then I will just go with the head above since it won't matter that he has blonde hair. I just always pictured him with brown hair for some reason though.
nighthawk
Colonel

Postby brig » April 23rd, 2018, 1:23 am

Nice, that kit is aces!

I also always pictured Ghost Rider as a dark haired dude.
brig
Brigadier General

Postby nighthawk » April 23rd, 2018, 12:03 pm

I finished the removable helmet one now. This ended up being quite an expensive figure. I liked what the club did as the base for the Ghostrider figure, but wasn't too happy with the jacket and head. I was lucky enough that Raginspoon gave me a Ghostrider kit with my order. The head is from a Star Wars Hoth Rebel Soldier (hence why I say this ended up being quite expensive).

Helmet off
nighthawk
Colonel

Postby brig » April 23rd, 2018, 11:42 pm

Looks awesome!
brig
Brigadier General

Postby Goldbug » April 24th, 2018, 11:10 pm

that is a great update unfortunately the only parts I like from that figure are the arms & scarf
Goldbug
Brigadier General

Return to The Customs Corner