R.I.P. Toys R Us

There are other action figure and toy lines other than G.I. Joe, right? Talk about those here!

R.I.P. Toys R Us

Postby Goldbug » March 14th, 2018, 11:03 pm

Goldbug
Brigadier General

Re: R.I.P. Toys R Us

Postby brig » June 1st, 2018, 11:59 am

Mine is just a sad sight now, the stuff nobody ever wanted marked done to 50% off. They did get in a huge restock of true hero stuff...so my Eagle Force Returns figures and American Defense Customs now have a small fleet of vehicles.
brig
Brigadier General

Postby Dusty Ayers » June 2nd, 2018, 10:36 am

brig wrote:Mine is just a sad sight now, the stuff nobody ever wanted marked done to 50% off. They did get in a huge restock of true hero stuff...so my Eagle Force Returns figures and American Defense Customs now have a small fleet of vehicles.

I want to see if there are any decent LEGO sets left but I honestly don’t really want to go because I’m sure the state of the store will be depressing.
Dusty Ayers
Major

Postby Goldbug » June 5th, 2018, 8:26 pm

Dusty Ayers wrote:
I want to see if there are any decent LEGO sets left but I honestly don’t really want to go because I’m sure the state of the store will be depressing.

that's pretty much why I haven't gone since the 10% mark down :(
Goldbug
Brigadier General

Postby Lt Storm » June 6th, 2018, 8:09 pm

Not here, Toys R Us lives on. But I don't shop there very often anyway because the closest one is an hour away and they rarely have anything in stock that I'm looking for. Last time I went to Toys R Us I didn't buy anything I hoping to find. :lol:
Lt Storm
Second Lieutenant

Return to Those OTHER Toys