Moderator: The Jugglers
Alexx wrote:Awesome so far, Zed! As usual it's a fantastic list of figures that I either have and totally agree with, or don't have but totally wanted (and remain unsurprised that Zed once again has it).
I'm a little surprised about the Jack Sparrow figure on there though; I just couldn't see anything in that toyline worth owning. Ugly figures, and thought they have the knee articulation this time around, it doesn't look like it's all that useful (from the pics you used). Still...he is far back on the last and the only way you could get 'em this year, so there's that.
Also surprised that Renegades Snake Eyes impressed you enough to make it on the list at all! I agree and I really liked him; mostly because he offers a tiny bit more than usual SE figures in that he has interesting and unique ways to store ALL his stuff, which is always a huge plus for me.
Finally, what I love about this list is that it's a list for TOY fans, in that you don't care so much where the figure comes from so long as it's a good toy (as you stated with Tygra; you're not a big fan of Tcats but you acknowledge a fine action figure).
Lookin' forward to the rest!
Bastila has some very cool card art, and to be honest I wish the figure resembled her picture more. That combined with the fact her articulation could be better keeps her from being higher on the list. Still she is a grand figure.
zedhatch wrote:Actually the card art is intended to look like the woman who voices her in the game, which she was basis of the KOTOR game according to a SW site I read earlier today, which makes it more interesting.
Goldbug wrote:zedhatch wrote:Actually the card art is intended to look like the woman who voices her in the game, which she was basis of the KOTOR game according to a SW site I read earlier today, which makes it more interesting.
Interesting, I believe I saw someone on Rebelscum mention the card art was based off of a fan version of Bastila.
Alexx wrote:22, not bad! Then again this is going over many toys, so I'm curious to see what is beating out Lifeline!
- Yeah, Jungle BAT made it! Fine choice! Friggin' love that figure. Oh wait...I love all BAT figures.
- Totally agree on Cyclops, only I was lookin' forward to him! I didn't have any in Joe scale yet (mostly because I was waiting for an X-Factor repaint...) and I KNEW I have to get classic 90's Cyclops! I try to get the cartoon versions when I can. Anyway: awesome figure!
- Shadow Tracker REPRESENT. Should be on anyone's list. Absolute most unique Joe in a long time.
- Wow, Grune made it pretty far! I agree; it's an awesome toy. However, if you're not afraid to press the issue, his head CAN turn. You just gotta force it, and the hair bends a little. Not like he needs it all that much, but just a minor thing to point out!
- Bah...never even saw Darkhawk. Don't know who he is and I honestly don't care - I just love the look! Maybe I'll track him down someday.
Lookin' forward to the rest!
Alexx wrote: - Bah...never even saw Darkhawk. Don't know who he is and I honestly don't care - I just love the look! Maybe I'll track him down someday.
Goldbug wrote:Alexx wrote: - Bah...never even saw Darkhawk. Don't know who he is and I honestly don't care - I just love the look! Maybe I'll track him down someday.
Really? He is a peg warmer here.
Alexx wrote:Yeah, still haven't seen him. What's in his wave? I see a lot of Gladiators warming the pegs, and some Cyclops figures. That and NOTHING. Target is in a lull right now.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest