Dragonhawk Missiles

The official forum of Sigma6Central.com, discuss the incredibly innovative 8" G.I. Joe line here!

Dragonhawk Missiles

Postby Dusty Ayers » March 18th, 2015, 10:17 pm

Can someone post a quick pic of one of the Dragonhawk's missiles? My son was playing with mine the other day and got the missiles jumbled in with the missiles from his other toys. I can't for the life of me remember what they look like.

Now it looks like I may have found them but there are seven, not six. WTF? Did Dragonhawk's come with an extra?
Dusty Ayers
Major

Re: Dragonhawk Missiles

Postby Shinnobi » March 30th, 2015, 12:45 am

Sorry if this is late, but here's a pic of both the Sig6 DragonHawk (back of the box) and Rise Of Cobra DragonHawk XHI (blueprint/instructions). it may be a 'universal projectile' shared among the various Joe product lines which may explain the extra missile you found. Personally, i've swapped the missiles from the single carded RoC figure launcher/accessories with the RoC Cobra Gunship and they have worked equally well.

hope that helps :D
Attachments
dragonhawk missiles.JPG
>>>--- SHiNNoBi ----l>
Shinnobi
Warrant Officer

Postby Dusty Ayers » March 30th, 2015, 9:57 am

Thanks man, I appreciate the help. I think you are right about the universal missile thing, I definitely have the correct missiles for my Sigma 6 Dragonhawk, but I suspect the extra one goes to another vehicle.
Dusty Ayers
Major

Postby Shinnobi » April 30th, 2015, 11:46 pm

Glad it helped, Dusty.
>>>--- SHiNNoBi ----l>
Shinnobi
Warrant Officer

Return to Sigma 6 Central - 8" discussion