So...Gone?

The official forum of Sigma6Central.com, discuss the incredibly innovative 8" G.I. Joe line here!

So...Gone?

Postby CyberSteak » July 16th, 2014, 7:10 pm

Just like that? The history of Sigma 6 deleted? This was the spot for Sigma 6. Nobody knew the line better then us. All of it was well documented here. And it's...gone? Ugh.
CyberSteak
Greenshirt

Re: So...Gone?

Postby Dusty Ayers » July 17th, 2014, 11:35 am

I guess that means we have to build it back up. Sigma 6 still rocks!
Dusty Ayers
Major

Postby MrBlitzer » July 17th, 2014, 6:25 pm

as much as I would agree that we should build it back up, it is such a daunting task and given that, our biggest resource was in itself this site!.

luckily tho, http://s6c.joebattlelines.com/toys_8inch.htm is still there.
MrBlitzer
Greenshirt

Postby CyberSteak » July 18th, 2014, 7:56 pm

*sigh* So disappointing. I smell conspiracy. Those 3.5" fans never did like Sigmas. Now they've wiped it out of existence! :shock:
CyberSteak
Greenshirt

Postby destro » December 19th, 2014, 6:05 pm

all the friends i made....maxpower, genscarlet, mrblitzer,etc etc etc...all the great customs/artwork monte the man. all of the great trades, buying for somebody i have never even met, them buying for me...i miss u guys scott/destro/destro226
destro
Greenshirt

Postby destro » October 27th, 2015, 12:24 pm

we are down but never out!!!!!
destro
Greenshirt

Postby Vengence » March 24th, 2016, 12:08 pm

Hey guys,
Stinks the sigma site is gone. It was very inspiring to me, and fun to read about what people were doing and how they liked the figures.
I just dredged up all my spare figures and half done customs, and I'm on a mission to get them going again.
I was the guy that did the custom Mutt figure and Storm Shadow unmasked (if anyone remembered).
I just finished my Flint and Croc Master, and will be painting up my Gung-Ho and Roadblock soon.
Let's get this site going again, customizers post your figures!
Vengence
Greenshirt

Postby Dusty Ayers » March 24th, 2016, 9:22 pm

Vengence wrote:Hey guys,
Stinks the sigma site is gone. It was very inspiring to me, and fun to read about what people were doing and how they liked the figures.
I just dredged up all my spare figures and half done customs, and I'm on a mission to get them going again.
I was the guy that did the custom Mutt figure and Storm Shadow unmasked (if anyone remembered).
I just finished my Flint and Croc Master, and will be painting up my Gung-Ho and Roadblock soon.
Let's get this site going again, customizers post your figures!

We may be few in number, but we are still around.

Sigma 6 still rocks!
Dusty Ayers
Major

Postby Shinnobi » March 24th, 2016, 11:47 pm

Agreed. Sig 6's character concepts were great updates. Though i collected only a few at the time, they remain a fun part of my collection and to have displayed.
>>>--- SHiNNoBi ----l>
Shinnobi
Warrant Officer

Postby Leonardo T Dragon » May 9th, 2016, 10:32 pm

Guys,

Fred here. I still have the backup of the database from 2013 but it'll take someone with much better database skills than I to get them restored w/o crashing everything. If someone is interested in helping out, go ahead and give me a holler.

In the meantime I've also setup a Facebook page for the site as this is LONG overdue:

https://www.facebook.com/sigma6central/
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Orson Welles as Harry Lime, The Third Man 1949
Leonardo T Dragon
Site Admin

Next

Return to Sigma 6 Central - 8" discussion