Sigma 6 Still Rocks!

The official forum of Sigma6Central.com, discuss the incredibly innovative 8" G.I. Joe line here!

Re: Sigma 6 Still Rocks!

Postby Viper1840 » April 17th, 2017, 5:30 pm

Dusty Ayers wrote:
Viper1840 wrote:Was doing some closet cleaning and rearranging a month or so ago when Kid Flash commented how cool he always thought the figures were, and how much coolness they still had. It was fun to talk to him and hear what he remembered about playing with them and his imagination nearly a decade ago.

Holy smokes has it been that long?

Wow.

Wow...that's exactly what I said. I can still remember setting them up with him and playing around the house with him, time sure does fly!
Viper1840
Greenshirt

Postby brig » June 18th, 2017, 9:48 pm

Well crap, these guys are tough but our should S6 figure was lost in combat today. while mowing the lawn our Heavy Duty who has been outside for almost nine years was a casualty to the lawn mower. With Joe going on hiatus again, I may start picking these guys up on the secondary market.
brig
Colonel

Postby ATC-Mike » July 5th, 2017, 12:35 pm

brig wrote:Well crap, these guys are tough but our should S6 figure was lost in combat today. while mowing the lawn our Heavy Duty who has been outside for almost nine years was a casualty to the lawn mower. With Joe going on hiatus again, I may start picking these guys up on the secondary market.

Dang, that's rough! My condolences! Did it damage the lawnmower any??
ATC-Mike
Private

Postby brig » July 8th, 2017, 3:24 pm

Lol, no the lawn mower is A-OK.
brig
Colonel

Previous

Return to Sigma 6 Central - 8" discussion