With the forthcoming holiday, the G.I. Joe Collector’s Club dropped the latest FSS 7 preview early: Tiger Force Jinx!
G.I. JOE TIGER FORCE NINJA
Code Name: KIM “JINX” ARASHIKAGE
(Inspired by the 2003 action figure.)
Features NEW head sculpt.
Includes: masked/unmasked heads, swords x 2,
dual sword sheath backpack, Naginata, and figure stand.
At long last– it’s Tiger Force Jinx!
This figure has been a bit of a no-brainer for some time now. She’s been teased in the Club comics and she’s an easy build to boot. Essentially, this is the SDCC exclusive Jinx with the deco of the 2003 Tiger Force six-pack version. It’s a simple build and yet amazingly effective– even if it does make her look like Cringer/Battle Cat from Masters of the Universe!
The new head sculpt for the FSS 7 version is a welcome addition although I can’t help but wish it was significantly closer to her Sunbow appearance. (I see a hint of a pony tail in the preview.) Still, it’s a fun build even if there isn’t a lot new here in terms of build. I know a lot of Tiger Force fans will be pleased!
For those who are keeping score, here’s the roster of FSS 7:
- Arctic Cobra Commander – based on the cancelled two-pack version
- Budo – G.I. Joe Samurai
- Crystal Ball – Cobra Hypnotist
- Dreadnok Salvage Crew – Code name: Dreadnok Kaos
- Dusty & Sandstorm (v3) – DiC era Desert Trooper and coyote
- General Hawk (1991) – DiC era jet pack version
- Ice Viper Officer – based on the Club’s Flaming Moth version
- Kangor – International repaint of Big Boa
- Stalker (Tundra Ranger) – DiC era cold weather version with kayak
- Treadmark (aka Skidmark) – the Desert Fox driver returns
- Tiger Force Kim “Jinx” Arashikage – based on the 2003 six-pack version
- Tomax – inspired by the Shattered Glass/Sunbow look
The FSS 7 page is LIVE now and accepting subscriptions! The cost of the thirteen figure set (including the bonus piece) is $375.00 plus shipping. Place your order prior to December 4, 2017 and keep your eyes peeled to GIJoeClub.com for more previews.